Babyin-babyout is an antenatal and postnatal service created by Roz Webb, which offers a range of classes and support especially for expectant and new parents.
COVID Notice: During the pandemic I can offer all services on zoom.
BABY MASSAGE is currently on Wednesdays from 1.45-2.45.
Please see the Baby Massage Class page for further details.
Antenatal: Janet Balaskas Active Birth Workshop
- One or two sessions in your home, tailored to your needs
- Prepare for any kind of labour and birth, from home births to planned caesareans
- Prepare for life with your new baby
- Discuss the most up-to-date guidelines and research so that you can make the decisions about your care, and your parenting, that feel right for you
Workshop details ›
Baby feeding support
- 1:1 feeding support in your own home
- An antenatal session to help you prepare to feed your baby or postnatal support
- My approach is calm and my aim is to support you to reach your feeding goals
More about feeding support ›
Baby massage, movement and more
- Classes on Fridays at Islington Gymboree or 1:1/ a group in your home
- A great first activity for you and your baby
- Baby massage - suitable from 6 weeks to crawling
- Baby yoga – suitable from around 4 months to crawling
- Relaxation time for parents (all welcome)
- Massage time for your baby
- New songs to learn
- A cup of tea, a biscuit and a chat!
- A facilitated session discussing all things postnatal, 1:1 or a group in your home/ your chosen venue
- Your session, your choice of topics
- Share tips and thoughts
- Boost your confidence in your abilities as a parent
- A safe space to reflect on your parenting experiences
- Hear the latest evidence-based information
- Make decisions that are right for you
- £50/hour per group
Introducing solids workshop
- 1:1 or a group in your own home
- Hear the latest recommendations and advice
- Tips and ideas for how and when to start and first foods
- Contact NCT to book a group session with me:
firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 0208 752 2495
Roz Webb - founder
I have been teaching and supporting expectant and new parents for many years and offer both experience and empathy.More on Roz Webb
"Roz has been a wonderful support and great teacher. I have learnt a lot about massage, movement and how to hold my baby. The course has increased my confidence with my baby and brought us closer together."
Testimonials from recent baby massage group courses:
“Roz was one of the very few people I have met who really did not judge any of us on our views on how to feed our children and the information she gave us was balanced and I think all of us left the room feeling supported in our decisions and capable going forward.”
“An immensely enjoyable and educational experience, allowing you to fully connect with your baby through baby massage and more...I enjoyed the strong interaction between myself and my baby.”
“The course really built my confidence in holding my baby.”
“A great course for building your confidence as a new mother. My little boy loves being massaged.”